FCSI UK & Ireland Executive
Moderator(s): Vic Laws MBE FCSI FIH
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
Membership 0 V. Laws From UK exec. 1 Clause 1 states The Board of Directors shall from time to time, and following consultation with Divisional boards, the FCSI Council for Professional Standards and individual Consultant Members, determine and publish what constitutes these competency and knowledge requirements and standards.  What are these at present or does ecah unit/divison set their own? 2 We thought Individual Allied membership was abandoned a couple of years age., it certainly was in the UK?
by V. Laws
Saturday, June 1, 2013
Your Right to Vote - FCSI Byelaw changes 0 Jonathan Doughty Dear Members   The time has come to vote. I appreciate this is not the simplest way, but it takes about 15 minutes. As an investment in the future of the Society I think it is worth it. You must vote the way you want to and there is no direction being given by me on this. Each Member should review the Byelaw changes at this time and vote Yes or No. I will be dissappointed if we do not get a reasonable number of our Members voting. This has taken a lot of time, a lot of effort and a lot of negotiation.   Please now take 15 minutes so that we can make the Society something to be even more proud of in the next 15 years.   Many thanks   Jonathan Doughty Current EAME Chair - FCSI
by Jonathan Doughty
Tuesday, October 2, 2012
Membership Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal