Job Postings
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Author Latest Post
CAD Professional/Project Manager seeking employment Locked Topic 0 K. Kissel I am looking for a job opening to utilize my CAD and project managerial skills.  My past experience has been working on theme parks, hospitals and universities. I am an FCSI member currently employed by a food service consultant in the Los Angeles area.  Having more than 20 years of food service industry experience I am well versed in all aspects of the drawing submittal process.  Including, but not limited to estimating, developing construction drawings, health department submittal and site inspections.  My responsibilities in this industry have consistently increased as my years of experience exemplify.   I utilize the following software; AutoCAD, Excel, AutoQuotes and Revit. If you have questions, would like to receive my complete resume or schedule an interview, please reply via email to jamcdw@msn.com. I look forward to meeting with you to further discuss employment opportunities.
by K. Kissel
Tuesday, March 8, 2016
Foodservice Design Project Manager - Cini-Little International, Inc. Locked Topic 0 P. Price Cini-Little - a leading design firm for commercial kitchen facilities - is seeking EXPERIENCED FOODSERVICE DESIGNERS to support our growing practice nationwide. We have multiple locations, including New York City Washington metro area Germantown, MD) Ft.Lauderdale San Francisco Los Angeles metro area (S. Pasadena, CA) Candidates must have a resume of foodservice facility design projects, know commercial kitchen equipment, and preferably also have foodservice operational experience.  Requirements: Minimum 2 years prior commercial kitchen design experience is required. Bachelor's degree in Hotel/Restaurant/Institutional Management, Project Management, Interior Design or a related field.  Two (2) years foodservice operations experience preferred. In addition to educational and operations experience, candidates must possess strong written and oral skills, be computer literate, and be able to travel. Must be eligible to work in the U.S. Full job description available upon request.  Email cover letter and resume, including list of projects you have managed in the last 3 years, to jobs@cinilittle.com. Cini-Little International, Inc. specializes in operational and design consulting for commercial foodservice establishments. Clients from all over the world have been coming to Cini•Little for over 50 years to find creative solutions for Foodservice, Laundry and Solid Waste/Recycling projects. Whether it be management/operations issues, a remodeling or a new facility, Cini•Little has provided successful, operational and financial solutions to support clients in achieving their goals and objectives. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. www.cinilittle.com Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.
by P. Price
Thursday, January 7, 2016
CAD and REVIT Drafter - Jacobs Doland and Beer Locked Topic 0 P. Price Jacobs Doland Beer (JDB), one of the largest national foodservice design consulting firms, is seeking a CAD and Revit Drafter to join its team in New York City. This role will involve working directly with the JDB project team to coordinate drawings for restaurant and hotel kitchens, food halls, serveries, bars, and other high-end foodservice facilities.   JDB seeks a highly motivated professional with a desire to learn and develop in this role.   Ideal candidates will have: ·       An advanced understanding of drafting and managing files in CAD ·       A proficiency with Revit ·       At least one year of experience working at an architectural or design firm ·       Good communication skills Experience in foodservice is a plus, but is not a prerequisite for success in this role.   JDB employees enjoy paid holiday and vacation time, health insurance, 401K, and reasonable working hours.   If interested, please email your resume to Natalia Nazarova at NNazarova@jdb.nyc. All inquiries will be considered confidential. 
by P. Price
Wednesday, December 9, 2015
Project Analysts and Project Managers Needed - Brailsord & Dunlavey Locked Topic 0 P. Price Brailsford & Dunlavey’s (B&D’s) foodservice consulting services has experienced phenomenal growth since its inception two years ago.  As a result, this Top 50 Program Management firm is seeking highly qualified and experienced foodservice professionals to join our team as project analysts or project managers.  Prior foodservice industry and related management consulting experience in higher education, K-12 schools, and corporate dining will receive priority consideration.  Any successful candidate will become a key part of a firm with a stellar reputation for high quality, integrated assignments that involve one or more of the following components: Campus Edge Developments Fitness Centers Foodservice Planning and Management Advisory Services Student Housing Student Unions Campus Master Planning P-3 Development Advisory Services Stadiums and Arenas Check out the Foodservice Team website page here. To learn more about B&D’s fantastic opportunities, please submit your resume to: John Cornyn jcornyn@programmanagers.com.   No phone calls, please. 
by P. Price
Monday, August 31, 2015
Consulting and Design Opportunities - Bakergroup Locked Topic 0 P. Price Bakergroup Growth Move Michigan – Iowa – Missouri Bakergroup Foodservice Consulting & Design, whose award winning work is regularly featured in industry magazines, is seeking talented people with an interest in working for a national firm with current project work in ten states, and past project work in many others.   Our growth is intentional.  As we continue to open new and visibly successful facilities, the call for Bakergroup support has only increased.  To address these needs, Bakergroup is looking for a select few team players with the skills normally associated with Foodservice Principal, Associate Principal, Project Manager and Technical/Revit level positions.  We are team players, with a great team! Good chemistry is very important to us.   The Bakergroup team enjoys an excellent wage, health insurance, holiday, retirement plan and other benefits.  If this interests you, please contact us (confidentially) at consult@bakergroup.com.  
by P. Price
Wednesday, July 1, 2015
Food Service CAD Professional - RJS Barber and Associates Locked Topic 0 P. Price   If you are an experienced and knowledgeable food service design professional looking for an opportunity to grow with a prosperous firm, we should talk. We need a strong producer to hit the ground running and take responsibility for delivering comprehensive, high quality drawings and specifications through the use of AutoCAD, KCL, and AutoQuotes. This is not an entry level, on- the-job training position for the casual CAD user. We are looking for seasoned CAD designers who can produce exacting work for our clients under tight deadlines...and love every minute of it. If you are also a team player who can switch gears at the drop of a hat - and jump in wherever needed to help get a project out the door - we have a place for you. We are looking for two designers one for our Connecticut Office and one for our Florida Office. Once past initial screening, the hiring process will include a real world exercise during which you will be asked to produce drawings (plan, schedule, MEP, special conditions, elevations, sections) and specifications, in our format, from a schematic sketch. All candidates replying to this ad are required to submit their resume with salary requirements, as well as one or more samples of their work in DWG format only (no PDF’s), with the title block removed. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence, and all inquiries will be acknowledged. Please reply via email to: rsevieri@rjsbarber.com 
by P. Price
Tuesday, March 31, 2015
Membership Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal